Total Pageviews

Monday, March 3, 2008

A Day At Mission Espada



Growing up my mom would fight me to get me to go to historical ruins. I missed a few good ones as I think back. She did drag me kicking and screaming to a few castles and ruins in England, today I am glad she did.

This morning I jump out of bed and raced to meet Alamo City Bully Breeds United at Mission Espada in San Antonio, Texas. While I don’t own a bully I do join this group to educate people on the American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Terriers and other “bully” type dogs.

We had a blast playing games with our dogs, walking the trails and taking pictures of the group and our dogs at the Mission. I was also reminded of the blessings dogs are in our lives. They are here to teach us unconditional love, to be care free, and to take advantage of a warm sunny day, ball and river.

No comments: