Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So Long Dear Friend



Two weeks ago today I said good-bye to my beloved Hondo. He was an amazing dog in all ways. He helped socialize many dogs large and small, but he loved community service. Going to nursing homes, hospitals, school and going to work were his favorite things to do. He touched many lives in his short life of 8 years and 9 months. He will be missed by many.


We have seen many changes in our pack dynamics as Hondo had a huge impact on the dogs that share our home. We all seem a little lost without him. He had such a huge presence. As we deal with the quietness of life without a Catahoula I will post how each of the pack members have changed.

So long dear friend, we will meet again across The Rainbow Bridge.


R.I.P Hondo CGC,ATT
Sept. 11, 2001 - June 22, 2010

1 comment:

Unknown said...

inEverything you said was so beautiful, and spoken only by you as so many people would like to say, does that make any sence. I mean I feel so bad that wrangler is gone but I can't speak how I really feel, but you can
thank you so much I'm sure many people feel what you said. Love to you and the ones you still have.